[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: "Evan Weaver" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [PhillyOnRails] hadoop
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:52:32 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:x-google-sender-auth; b=C2VQH9nQ0lWP1sqjr3iAWEUlhEhxBPa/FWQhsDAIBVK/TmViXMKF0pfHXYu7uoce3YUCa3ku5Av6d/ebTCp5vxL+mMpVZu9YDekuv7jYZVv5V+NYW8U80E06Watx6sDVTudVChp1G4S3aEhIHFIZ4hUbGe5spqGhTU4t7nmjVqg=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Can you give a quick overview of why I would want to use Hadoop? I
didn't really follow you last night, and figured we might as well have
the discussion on-list.
Nice to see everyone again though... I'll try to make it up for pub
night on the 18th (?).
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: