Alex Hillman on 18 Jun 2007 18:29:27 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night + Coworking

Hey gang,
As Randy said, we're looking at a couple of spaces and different negotiations. In the mean time we have a bunch of events going on to keep the community active and to continue spreading the word.
I'm looking forward to coming by tonight to talk to some of you about what's going on with our initiative. See you then!

Oh, and as Randy said, feel free to email me directly with questions.

-Alex