David Bogus on 12 Jul 2007 01:23:56 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] OT: Books on Agile

  • From: "David Bogus" <davidbogus@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] OT: Books on Agile
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:23:46 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=IHWfRNVH6B3VFluYoGFJ+5libJ1CvTU/7An5Ab6SdoCZwzVEiFqsiwSfvW32oBEtUrVc4OIf5YzMZ/yytbdESePpGio7gRAB4u6gI+qIoZZOIeYVWduq9ft14dhWmZYHqWbTOe3FI+3/IWpT2YszDIt9wDSL4QbepSjxsrQvmUE=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

What don't you like about the books you have. What are you wanting to
read about in agile theory or practice. What kind of enviroment are
you wanting to create?

Dave