Toby DiPasquale on 12 Jul 2007 00:39:25 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Philly Lambda mailing list issues

Hi all,

A lot of you signed up for the Philly Lambda mailing list today and I dig
that about you. However, Dreamhost sucks so hard and still has not gotten
back to me regarding the deliverability issues there that I've moved the
mailing list to Google Groups. However, since there were over a certain
number of members already subscribed, the invitations for the new list are
in a pending state. If you signed up, you should be receiving email from
Google about it at the address you signed up to the original list within a
day or two (they said). Thanks for your patience with these issues and I'm
really sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Toby DiPasquale