[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] [ANN] Philly Lambda - new Philadelphia Functional Programming group
- From: Mat Schaffer <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] [ANN] Philly Lambda - new Philadelphia Functional Programming group
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:05:47 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=Sy1ypV6PREMuyWWJH/0fl+3Kh1Y4sM72okYf60gJW+GGCY5jbM+R5hNxrmjKl9AwyaaCDCOZM5HvPZXzvTKuxdjxU3oCVveBXD+XYdXkGFnrHCMiglt/pum0NJe+0coSP57iklv/a5Q73QT/xZGl2z4nhVq6Mqq4ROh7Yo87Lm0=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Jul 11, 2007, at 3:04 PM, Toby DiPasquale wrote:
On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 02:53:35PM -0400, Michael Bevilacqua-Linn
Hmm wiki takes a while to load.
I'm assuming it's hosted on Toby's iPhone.
Would that it were; it'd be faster. Its Rails+FastCGI on Dreamhost;
is the last time for that. Dreamhost sucks anymore. I'm going to
moving it somewhere with more power than an Atari 2600.
I'm liking Slicehost so far. If you can stand to wait a month to get
it lit up. They have quite the backlog going.
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: