Michael D. Noga on 12 Jul 2007 10:26:01 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] [ANN] Philly Lambda - new Philadelphia Functional Programming group

I have two Slices with SliceHost and a 5 domain Plan with TextDrive. I highly recommend SliceHost. Like Mat said, there is a wait but if your willing to pre pay a little then you can get your "Slice" quicker. Lots of control and a good community to help if you need it.

I got my first slice setup and running RoR built the server (Apache, Ruby, Rails, SVN, MySQL) with Deprec and Capristano in about an hour.