Erin Mulder on 12 Jul 2007 17:44:29 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Save the Date: August 6, 2007

Thanks to everyone who came to Tuesday's meeting, to Mat for a great Globalize presentation and to Chariot Solutions (www.chariotsolutions.com) for sponsoring.

Our next meeting will probably be Monday, August 6, 2007 in Fort Washington -- I just need to reserve the room.  (I'm trying to mix up the day of week a little so that folks with Tuesday commitments can make it.)

Here's the tentative agenda:

 * 6:00pm - Informal Beginner Session, "Rails 101" for newcomers
 * 7:00pm - JRuby by Cliff Moon
 * 8:10pm - Email In and Out of Ruby by Allen Fair

We have speakers lined up for September, but still need volunteers (or recommendations) for October, November and December.  Let me know if you are interested or know somebody who we should invite.

Also, don't forget to join us at this coming Monday's PubNite!  See www.phillyonrails.org for details.

Cheers,
Erin