Ryan Findley on 16 Jul 2007 11:46:25 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] PubNite TONIGHT 7/16

Hey all, The ninth PhillyOnRails PubNite is this TONIGHT Monday, 7/16. As usual it'll be at Chaucer's Tabard Inn starting at 7pm.
Mat's a bit busy this week, so I'll be organizing things this time around. I'm planning on getting there around 6:30 or so to order dinner if anyone wants to join me (the Tex Mex Burger is awesome).

Bring someone who's not on the list!

-ryan

P.S.
Sorry for the short notice. I thought I sent this sooner, but I'm having some technical difficulties with the list.