Justin W. Reagor on 14 Jul 2007 19:59:40 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Joyent Connector

Funny, last night I blogged about this on http://blog.kineticweb.com/ and actually made the same comment about their routes as well! The source is a wonderful look into a large applications inards, I'll definitely be reading more and more of it....

:: Justin Reagor