Keith Fitzgerald on 13 Aug 2007 16:03:41 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] couple simple ror questions

hi all -

These are probably pretty easy questions, I've just never encountered the situation. I'm picking up an RoR project where a previous developer let off. I went and grabbed the project from their svn, but i can't run it b/c it requires a bunch of gems I haven't installed.

What is the easiest way to sync up all the required gems? [there's a bunch] I can grab the list from the server this is running on.

Is there a better way to manage this? Shouldn't dependencies like this be included with the app?