David A. Black on 17 Aug 2007 16:03:41 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] RubyConf 2007 -- presentation proposals

Hi everyone --

Please consider submitting a proposal for a talk at RubyConf 2007
(Nov. 2-4, Charlotte, NC). You can sign up and submit a proposal at:

http://proposals.rubycentral.org

We've had a couple of DNS/blacklist glitches... so if you have any
trouble just let me know directly. Ditto for questions of any kind
about the event or the process.

Deadline is August 20. We *might* extend it, but not by much if at all
(we have to get moving on registration etc.). So propose ye talks
while ye may!

David

--
* Books: