Jared Blitzstein on 30 Aug 2007 02:40:33 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Sharp stick in the eye on free software distributed after MSDN and TechNet Events here in KC today...

My boss ask us devs if we were interested in upgrading our boxes from XP to Vista and I responded with an emphatic NO! A shiny new theme and a GUI changes won't speed my compiler and I'm hurting for RAM as it is.