Colin A. Bartlett on 10 Sep 2007 16:46:23 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] giveaways this Wednesday

Just a reminder that this Wednesday, September 12th, is our regular monthly Rails geek meet up.

The meeting will be at Drexel University in Matheson Hall, Room 109. This location is convenient for all you public transit folks plus there's usually decent street parking in the blocks around Drexel for we oil-slaves.

A greatly gracious Geoffrey Grossenbach of the ever-popular Peepcode Screencasts has just sent me 3 lovely Peepcode shirts to give away in addition to one screencast. So make sure you RSVP to organizers@phillyonrails.org.

If you don't RSVP, you don't get on the giveaway drawing list. And that means no Peepcode shirt with pretty pink letters. :(

So RSVP.

Hope to see everyone there,
Colin

--