Colin A. Bartlett on 10 Sep 2007 19:57:34 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] unable to attend?

My apologies to PoR members of Judaic faith who won't be able to attend the meeting on Wednesday. We organizers weren't paying attention to the fact that Sept 12th is the start of Rosh Hashanah.

I can't speak for Toby, but I know I will make my slides available on our blog. Although, I tend to produce somewhat vague slides. I'll try and amend them with a blog posting or two with some of my thoughts on RSpec.

And of course, if someone is able to record the presentations like Randy did last time, we can create a video archive on the PoR site... something akin to Google's Tech Talks.

Colin

--
Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions