Toby DiPasquale on 10 Sep 2007 20:47:49 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] unable to attend?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 03:56:48PM -0400, Colin A. Bartlett wrote:
> My apologies to PoR members of Judaic faith who won't be able to attend
> the meeting on Wednesday. We organizers weren't paying attention to the
> fact that Sept 12th is the start of Rosh Hashanah.
>
> I can't speak for Toby, but I know I will make my slides available on
> our blog. Although, I tend to produce somewhat vague slides. I'll try
> and amend them with a blog posting or two with some of my thoughts on RSpec.

My slides are already up on my site:

http://cbcg.net/talks/

If I change them before Wednesday, they will be updated after the talk. I
would like to change them, but time permits very little in that area
lately ;-)

--
Toby DiPasquale