Aaron Mulder on 18 Sep 2007 19:43:57 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby-Presenters and Non-ruby presenters?

  • From: "Aaron Mulder" <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby-Presenters and Non-ruby presenters?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:43:45 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=Tmt9k7YDcmuE8gIhvRXbWOgdflVmvCuFQusWKgxK4EE=; b=nUArR3z6MKd3FSLptPdDVZk7ul1Tsv54uHZwMijsmpQ4WzweojepPsyxAbEoJ5K5Yotbl6tsUIGkgC/P69dnZmH3q951IairMAOvBnAV0Ysq9IyHJu9ZDCp+ZUkfI/PBxrE3IgsGEEyOLKVzdec4QJ++wCulaq6bJPf9lenuvPM=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

For any future meeting, I'm willing to do a presentation on
Login/Authentication, touching on plugins, which would be
beginner-ish.

Thanks,
      Aaron