Colin A. Bartlett on 19 Sep 2007 16:15:47 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby-Presenters and Non-ruby presenters?

David Bogus wrote:
Wow... Are we gonna need a vote to narrow it down to two next month?

  I couldn't do a presentation before late October though.

Perhaps, Mat, you can speak about TDD next month along with Aaron's talk about authentication plugins.

Then, Dave, maybe you can speak in November about an intro to Agile processes, touching on the various sub-genres including XP and perhaps Scrum. I hope others will chime in, but of most interest to me is trying to get a handle on the lingo and the terms. And some kind of run down of the philosophies and procedures associated with each of the approaches (pair programming, iterative development, etc.)

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com