[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby-Presenters and Non-ruby presenters?
- From: "David Bogus" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby-Presenters and Non-ruby presenters?
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:56:25 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=9UiYeqS9wjBtOJcxLIPhOZhuXHfA0j2+VRBI1nSvFQc=; b=KEWPZ0HWb1KG/K3IG7m1AshH+GgvxZSHuYeY1vOmhyGKWUcaL3eOZbrIlEckSfPgkvchBLuyLcdFJT3cMD90g3nQ+hJYBbC/PnyOnDJjJSpyAmY/dCs0EdGTaSkuVGhFS8mPT1xExu39iRQkL6b3EabDmPL+zr82ELlx9chz4Is=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
> Maybe you could do an intro to Agile or XP, Dave? That would be of great
> interest to a lot of people, I'd say. Self included.
Very willing to do so. What areas of Agile/XP are most interesting to
the PoR crowd?
>Wow... Are we gonna need a vote to narrow it down to two next month?
I couldn't do a presentation before late October though.
Dave's Definitions: Morning, is after I've slept for more than four
hours. Lunch is the second meal of the day no matter the hour of
consumption. A long drive is one longer then you have last slept.
Ineffable, if you don't understand I couldn't possibly explain it.
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: