Mat Schaffer on 19 Sep 2007 13:43:35 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby-Presenters and Non-ruby presenters?

  • From: Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby-Presenters and Non-ruby presenters?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:35:56 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; bh=pxyH1FPYcJkDfpyx7RMEGvlVxZLfjl9a+2u9WYoN5M4=; b=YH2nDyre4cS14BjDZOf05loedYnbynhb85LbTCegSBT0POOsEyHTM4keqPEOwN88uLUMQ4tMn1O+3kgmPeUIrXa1BPguXSAsByvEIwOoV10qhN3n4QKs++bscLyzYL3ZWdT20fgq8lCM7w5v0o/h4GY79rwt+6NXOe1T3RO5F6o=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org