[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[PhillyOnRails] article or grant review app?
- From: "Angel Pizarro" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [PhillyOnRails] article or grant review app?
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:13:05 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; bh=YKRFOPbCQ/yuJYAr7DrKWBmSk22i+OgfTaLplqd0nZM=; b=m9ZcdW8mzD+hX008ANWUWAZ7KObtEnBx72jCltHx+vU3HItEp6kQp+yBRaohkAcm4dIZ1RxUDtte6kyO38thOC9jZLkjG7rYdfnHNZt/b/n2iFBsuWTU3MFP1J2eP8iKEyPKoFNM6U/NBHvTYJ9GD4KFIV6za229UwTAmXqGYOY=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Does anyone know of a good RoR app (other other webapp) that would be good for submitting and reviewing articles (or grants submissions in my case)?
The system would need to be able to upload files and have good ACL and able to annotate a workflow on those files.
I know there is a Drupal plugin, but I have used drupal before and am not interested in supporting it.
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: