David A. Black on 1 Oct 2007 14:12:46 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Re: How did I get myself in this mess

Hi --

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Randy Schmidt wrote:

I just found out I will have 15 minutes, which, IMHO, is way way too
short... I don't think anybody will be able to provide valuable
information in that period of time.

That is indeed ridiculously little time. My advice, which you didn't ask for but here it is anyway :-) is to show up with a running application and demonstrate how easy it is to add and modify functionality. I think that's much more impressive than the usual 15-minute blog thing.

David

Randy