Walter Lee Davis on 1 Oct 2007 14:27:01 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Re: How did I get myself in this mess

Yes, and don't forget to squeal, "Whoops!" every once in a while...

Seriously, if you could show how easy it is to mix in new functionality to an existing running app, that will make a big splash. Also, if you point out that both Symphony and Cake are pretty much unabashed copies of the Rails stack, right down to the function names, that might make some points as well.

The thing that neither of these manage is to make the whole development process as *nice* as it is in ROR. You don't need to say that, just show it happening. Over and over.

Walter