Randy Schmidt on 1 Oct 2007 14:43:24 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Re: How did I get myself in this mess

  • From: "Randy Schmidt" <randy@umlatte.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Re: How did I get myself in this mess
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:41:49 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=dYvjUQ+CrodWsmdK7Y7dcZIdOF4SKg6xY94gmt+NajY=; b=EjVmeVC5bEYLlKxBW420qkxdw8COaftCpkUpRL0MfzreTrI3KxN/132QJu8cCb08UsH7wGDxbT9u/hntBQOVssJMmeXIj/ggIcVUkxdaDfrI3muLmW4U/BZmhqNzyA000FgUOJE9+BYlbHRprB2Hnie0G/smzKrTVXvx1pjVnjs=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

I'll practice my dutch accent before I go so I get "whoops" just right.

I told the organizer that I would be game for setting up a larger
event, maybe all day on a saturday or something, where different
frameworks from DIFFERENT languages can have an hour or so to talk...
and he was game, so maybe we'll go that route after this one.

Ok, I'll show adding functionality using migrations, some extra code,
overriding a method (maybe to_param to create a permalink of sorts),
and deployment with capistrano... maybe twice to show how easy it is
:-P

--
Randy Schmidt
randy@umlatte.com