Colin A. Bartlett on 16 Oct 2007 16:54:42 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Next Meeting: October 17, 2007

Rubyists:

Reminder that our next meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday, October 17th. Details below.
Don't forget to RSVP if you want to get on the list for giveaways: organizers@phillyonrails.org.

Our monthly meetings are always a good time for learning as well as socializing. There's free food, too, courtesy of Gamervision this month.

Hope to see you there.
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett wrote:
OCTOBER MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

As always, please RSVP to organizers@phillyonrails.org.
Only those who RSVP are on the list for fun giveaways.

DATE:
 Wednesday, October 17, 2007

TIME:
 6:00pm for beginners/mentors
 7:00pm for the main event

LOCATION:
 Fort Washington Hotel and Conference Center (formerly Holiday Inn)
 432 W Pennsylvania Avenue
 Fort Washington, PA 19034
 http://www.fwholiday.com/

(This hotel is adjacent to the Fort Washington train station on the
R5-Lansdale/Doylestown line. Email me or the list if you need directions.)

SPONSOR:
 Gamervision
 www.gamervision.com
 Our sponsor this month is Gamervision of Doylestown.
 They are a local company looking to hire Rails talent.

Make sure to chat with and thank them. Our sponsors keep our meetings free.

AGENDA:
 6:00pm - Informal Beginner Session ("Rails 101") for newcomers
 7:00pm - Mat Schaffer chatting about Test Driven Development
 8:00pm - Aaron Mulder chatting about Acts As Authenticated

FOOD/DRINK:
 Chicken Fingers, Fruit Kabobs, Soda and Water

-- Colin A. Bartlett Kinetic Web Solutions http://blog.kineticweb.com