Keith Fitzgerald on 6 Nov 2007 14:51:52 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] OFFTOPIC: macfuse and sshfs

  • From: "Keith Fitzgerald" <kfitzgerald@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] OFFTOPIC: macfuse and sshfs
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:50:52 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=1yZ5Sw2AatUcuvIoyy1qf/9161P+Nd+53Il3Em9Lg68=; b=UTSi59xwiBMH9XGzjh41V/dNPD5Levyr//1lRnzYHzI7RAdF8p0NXnukFTnv7evGQkxtQXqqHfXStb2sK33OVFcsYejDsvnQD9GkHSbpsV3yqQsq26NNl5ADcx9FM1PwB8dsEUDIwxiSJWbm4TEjmITiqMa06ZFxS7sR0+urZo8=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

great. thanks! i'll be happy to send you some notes with this and leopard once i play with it.

also, vmware fusion is truly amazing. you can run windows apps directly on the mac desktop and performance is out of this world. happy to share experiences with anyone if they'd like to contact me directly.