Jared Blitzstein on 19 Nov 2007 16:37:40 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] How can I group objects with a datetime field just by date, ignoring time?

MySQL, but I was trying to stay away from monkeying with the SQL, thought maybe rails or even ruby could do it. But I still need to get all the Meetings. I could probably just create a helper to iterate through all the Meetings and create a hash with the date as the key.