Justin W. Reagor on 28 Nov 2007 19:19:46 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?

  • From: "Justin W. Reagor" <justinwr@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:19:27 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; bh=voFtksIMvs5Kk9vDAaRB97KM1TIAia6A8unDkIM0RiU=; b=ag1TLDPik60OrVzRK/09NFt6wYg7TpBMfH87vc+YoSRhM1Eza6fECHJQvclLIg+gW5ho0YJfmcjQhvDGGI3dZV61P7SfYSEaWWygGmbXypO0knPgDnI4vydoVyylZ2ms75qwMEPLiVHWsSXCdN1gWuPOG8uPRPAZnVuay0IlF38=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

Well, in the article it describes how ThoughtWorks uses index cards posted up on a wall to manage small iterations... while seeming contextually prehistoric, it doesn't seem that hard to develop with a team. It also seems to work for them, which is something that almost every Agile team has to tailor with their methods...

:: Justin Reagor