Matt Hughes on 28 Nov 2007 19:46:55 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?

  • From: "Matt Hughes" <hughes.matt@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:46:34 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=HeLgkdlGz629ykHnrQ9OR06slTbmsnDFP/m6g+cwA2E=; b=LtNMDrcTMCto9+uUo+J8qxqYzYaJ/UStQWvvV3tapyS0UINNYsD5Or9gCK3cVUOHZyYWkyG9TdMgEFUgEjMsZZJ9YT7Bb8cANsTSRbKjgx1nX5Onb2/eVpMSUlW0TarHIhJW7rpFXj0zu0cn43WwSCBdhWEJfAFEUHa2ijnQ0dQ=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

Prehistoric or not (though I doubt cavemen had bulletin boards or
index cards for that matter), it works for our team.

Greenhopper with JIRA tries to mimic that experience but keeps the
reporting goodness of JIRA.  So far I haven't been that thrilled with
it though.

Sometimes the simplest solutions work best...of course it won't work
too well for a distributed team.