Colin A. Bartlett on 18 Dec 2007 03:41:12 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Re: talk Digest, Vol 27, Issue 8

On Dec 17, 2007, at 8:05 PM, Koloa inNJ wrote:

I was wondering if anyone is from south jersey area? Also, what does the group do at pub night? Come up with ideas for cool web applications?

It's an informal gathering of generally like-minded individuals. We go to a pub, drink, eat, chat. That's really all their is to it. Most of the time the conversations cover Ruby and/or Rails at some point during the night. Nothing nearly as formal as our monthly "business" meeting.

Come join us next time!

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com