Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 18 Dec 2007 14:25:48 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Re: talk Digest, Vol 27, Issue 8

The pub nights are meetings of like minded computer folks.  We tend to talk about all sorts of things (some actually Ruby or Rails related).

Some info on the previous meetings is here: http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/PubNite

MBL