Colin A. Bartlett on 21 Dec 2007 09:06:18 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Rails 2.0.x

On Dec 21, 2007, at 11:41 AM, Donald Blejwas wrote:

Is this ready for prime time?  Any major known issues or concerns?

Definitely ready, no doubt.

The only thing I'd watch out for is dependencies on outside plugins. If they're well-maintained, they'll probably work fine. But if updates to them have languished, they might not be Rails 2.0 compatible. Happened to me, although bringing it up to par was quick and easy.

Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com