Haig Didizian on 6 Feb 2008 11:24:06 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Job talk on the list and such

Hi,

I was about to write an "is it appropriate to talk about jobs" post when I
came across Cliff's message. I'm glad that folks are open to this kind of
talk, and I'm grateful to Cliff for saving me the typing. :)

So I'm looking for help in finishing a Rails site. I've actually been
developing a bit in Rails recently, but my other commitments have made it
really hard for me to wrap this site up in a timeframe that I'm
comfortable with.

I'm in West Chester, and it's important for me that someone I'm going to
work with is local enough that we can meet face-to-face, at least
occasionally. I envision the work as part-time (or maybe as a pretty short
full-time gig :), and I'm flexible as far as payment/equity.

If this sounds interesting, please contact me directly with your
questions/resume.

Haig
haig@didizian.com