Ezra Wolfe on 24 Jan 2008 12:03:01 -0800

RE: [PhillyOnRails] Job talk on the list and such

OK then, since you asked for it... It's not a full-time gig, but we are on the lookout for RoR freelance talent to help us maintain a few existing applications. If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list. Thanks.

Regards,
Ezra Wolfe
DLC Solutions
3701 Market Street, Suite 462
Philadelphia, Pa 19104
Mobile: 215.868.5336
Office: 215.966.6177
Fax: 703.935.5594
AIM: ezrawolfe
Skype: ezra.wolfe
www.dlc-solutions.com

From: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org [mailto:talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org] On Behalf Of Jim Fritchman
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:53 PM
To: talk@phillyonrails.org
Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Job talk on the list and such

I agree with Colin.  I would be very interested in hearing what companies are hiring Ruby and Rails positions, especially in the Philadelphia area.

Additionally, I would be very interested in discussing what projects others are considering and if any are interested in possible joining forces to create some new wonderful Rails applications.

Jim

On Jan 24, 2008 2:46 PM, Colin A. Bartlett <phillyonrails@colinabartlett.com> wrote:
On Jan 24, 2008, at 2:38 PM, Cliff Moon wrote:

> So I'm not really sure about the appropriateness of job talk on the
> list.  If anyone regards this as spam, I humbly apologize.

I'm all for job talk. I mean, we all want to make money from Rails,
right? I suppose if the volume got too high it might be annoying but I
hardly think we're there. Any other opinions?

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com