Colin A. Bartlett on 6 Mar 2008 08:46:44 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Server Monitoring Services?

On Mar 6, 2008, at 11:22 AM, Walter Lee Davis wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good (client-friendly) service that will watch a set of domains to see if/when the web service goes down?

We use nagios and love it. That runs on one of our own servers offsite, though. Not a service. But it's open source and very flexible.

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com