Nirmel, Nikhil on 2 Apr 2008 18:14:32 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] Looking for CTO/Co-founder/Lead Developer

Hi All,

I wanted to briefly put out an opening for a lead developer at YoYouWantTo, a pre-launch startup built in Rails. I'm looking for someone who loves to code in Rails, AJAX, Javascript and CSS, who loves working in a startup, who loves Philadelphia, and who has the technical and professional experience to take a concept from launch to rapid expansion. For more info about the company and position, drop me a line - nikhilan@wharton.upenn.edu or 646-239-7326. Thanks.

Nikhil