Thos Styles on 27 Apr 2008 18:34:15 -0700

RE: [PhillyOnRails] Next pub night and meeting

I believe Disque's around 31st and Chestnut, right across 31st street from the Registars
office. It's a few blocks south of Market, and if memory serves me, 31st doesn't permit
vehicular traffic. Sorry, I should have made better notes, the last time I was there ;-)

=====
"Backwards understood be only can but, forwards lived be must life."
-- Kierkegaard Soren