Colin A. Bartlett on 27 Apr 2008 09:12:02 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] Next pub night and meeting

Just a reminder that we're going to do a suburban pub night tomorrow, April 28th.

Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant
130 Bridge St
Phoenixville, PA 19460

I'll be there by 6 PM, staying until at least 8 PM or so. Come on by whenever and have a beer and a bite and talk geek with us. I hear they have wifi so that's always nice for hacking about.

Also, our next 'business' meeting is planned now for May 21st at Drexel University from 6 PM to 9 PM. We've been given Disque Hall room 103. (Anybody familiar with where this is at?)

In the coming days I hope to confirm our two speakers: One discussing JQuery and the other, Git.

If anyone knows a company interested in sponsoring some refreshments, email me and the rest of the PoR team at organizers@phillyonrails.org. Otherwise, it will be cheap-o chips, soda, and such provided by yours truly.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow. No need to RSVP formally but feel free to reply to the list and let everyone know you'll be there if you feel like it.

Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com