Ryan Findley on 30 Apr 2008 14:47:11 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] Agile Philly presentation on Contracts

I'm planning on attending the Agile Philly presentation called "Agile Contracts", and I figured I'd share with the group in case anyone else might be interested:

Wade Lee of Ternary Software and Daphne Thomas of Siemens will lead a group discussion on aspects of selling agile projects. The bulk of the discussion will entail a more detailed look at some of the possible contract options, including Time & Material, Target Cost, Price Per Feature, and Fixed Price. They will look at the strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches, and the impact on agile delivery associated with the procurement model. They will then facilitate a discussion from the membership about what has been particularly effective and what has not worked. Bring your own experiences to share!

-ryan