Walt Mankowski on 1 May 2008 10:08:16 -0700

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Next pub night and meeting

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 10:44:41PM -0400, Leo Bellew wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:11:50 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >Also, our next 'business' meeting is planned now for May 21st at
> >Drexel University from 6 PM to 9 PM. We've been given Disque Hall room
> >103. (Anybody familiar with where this is at?)
>
> http://www.drexel.edu/em/directions/map_uc.html
>
> Looks like it's building 12, across the street from Creese, on the East
> side of the Drexel Triangle water sculpture.

Actually it's Stratton Hall (building 5 on that map) that's directly
across from Creese.  Disque is on the other side of Stratton, with
entrances off of (closed to traffic) 32nd St and the Drexel Quad (with
the water sculpture).  Disque is the tallest of the ugly orange brick
buildings on that part of campus.  Room 103 will be one of the lecture
halls on the ground floor of the building.

Walt