David A. Black on 9 Jun 2008 23:46:37 -0700

Re: [PhillyOnRails] RubyFringe

Hi --

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Ryan Findley wrote:

All,

Now that you've had a weekend back from RailsConf, it's time to start thinking about the Next Big Thing: RubyFringe. I've mentioned my interest in going a few times, and a handful of you said you'd also be interested. The registration deadline is Wednesday June 11 at midnight, and our partners-in-PubNite at Unspace (in Toronto) have given us a last-minute $50(CAD) discount code:
PHILLYFRINGE

I'll probably be flying (to Toronto), but if anyone's interested, I'm also up for splitting a van and doing this thing on the cheap. Epic geek road trip anyone? Cmon, I've got a power inverter.

It sounds great but unfortunately I've got a job in Louisiana until
Friday that week.

David

  INTRO TO RAILS         June 9-12            Berlin
  ADVANCING WITH RAILS   June 16-19           Berlin
  ADVANCING WITH RAILS   July 21-24           Edison, NJ