Brian Donahue on 10 Jun 2008 08:37:41 -0700

Re: [PhillyOnRails] RubyFringe

From what I remember the taxi cost to downtown was huge.

Was just in Toronto last month.  One thing to remember is that the fare from airport to town is negotiable.  Before I knew this, I paid $45 and found out a friend of mine paid $55.  You can actually find some info by googling, if you're curious, but before you get in the cab, ask the cost, and negotiate down as you see fit - obviously $45 is an acceptable rate, and you can probably go lower.

-Brian