Colin A. Bartlett on 29 Jul 2008 17:02:46 -0700

Re: [PhillyOnRails] RSVP for our meeting this Wednesday

Don't forget to RSVP to organizers@phillyonrails.org, folks. The meeting's tomorrow and we've had very few RSVPs. There's been some discussion that the list might not be functioning properly. So please forward this on to anyone you know.

Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com