Colin A. Bartlett on 30 Jul 2008 08:08:16 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] meeting TONIGHT

After my last plea, we got a good number of RSVPs so it should be a good time as always tonight.

Pizza and drinks will be provided by Comcast.

As a final reminder, the info is below. Hope to see you all there.

Colin

PS: I'll unveil the new PhillyOnRails.org site tonight if there's time!

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions
http://blog.kineticweb.com