Randy Schmidt on 30 Jul 2008 10:01:11 -0700

Re: [PhillyOnRails] RSVP for our meeting this Wednesday

  • From: "Randy Schmidt" <randy.schmidt@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] RSVP for our meeting this Wednesday
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:01:00 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=MR/NI1Ys1QEf7TTXmt9T3NH+8anyIHciTmxNR5fp2Gg=; b=mAXsE1fYA9+bnO+T4bFZ0XWrxUOVOs1kssVblB3q3N6/jdsaKv5cS9w3j3aVzPeVlx aWXPptNEPWJ7OAiP0W2bSYxIvAdAEiD48etLsD7lJgeUx0RvDrwj/oEU0h3Ymep2UYKO NuGgze/RHHihJkXJrvCZ02L1aDS3CCc+bjJSA=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

I'll be there.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm there.
>
> On Jul 29, 2008, at 8:02 PM, Colin A. Bartlett wrote:
>
>> Don't forget to RSVP to organizers@phillyonrails.org, folks. The meeting's
>> tomorrow and we've had very few RSVPs. There's been some discussion that the
>> list might not be functioning properly. So please forward this on to anyone
>> you know.
>>
>> Colin
>>
>> Colin A. Bartlett
>> Kinetic Web Solutions
>> http://blog.kineticweb.com
>>
>> On Jul 28, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Colin A. Bartlett wrote:
>>
>>> Rubyists,
>>>
>>> Just another reminder that our next meeting is scheduled for THIS
>>> Wednesday:
>>>
>>> Wednesday, July 30th
>>> 6 PM to 9 PM as usual
>>> Drexel University
>>> RUSH Bldg. room 014
>>>
>>> 6 PM is the time that anyone with questions or needing help shows up.
>>> (And anyone who is able to come early and help those folks.) It's also just
>>> a general time to meet and greet. I'll also talk about the new PoR website
>>> we're cooking up.
>>> 7 PM I will be speaking about the Sinatra web framework.
>>> 8 PM Trotter Cashion will speak about ruby-debug
>>>
>>> Our meeting is sponsored by Comcast who will be providing some
>>> refreshments. Thanks, Comcast!
>>>
>>> PLEASE RSVP, if you would be so kind, to organizers@phillyonrails.org.
>>> That way, we can tell our sponsor how many people to expect for food.
>>>
>>> If you get lost, need directions, or generally have a last minute
>>> question you can call my cell phone, below.
>>>
>>> area_code = String.new('215')
>>> nxx = String.new('292')
>>> station = String.new('2193')
>>> colins_cell = area_code + nxx + station