Steve Eichert on 14 Sep 2008 17:51:49 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] Re: PubNite: 9/15

Just a heads up that I may try and talk some peeps from the Philly ALT.NET user group to crash your pub night as well!  We were supposed to have a meeting but the presenter is stuck in Houston.  A few of us are going to be downtown anyhow so what could be better then crashing the Philly on Rails pub night? :)

Cheers,
Steve

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Trotter Cashion <cashion@gmail.com> wrote:

You're a genius! I need to hire a flex developer :-)