Mat Schaffer on 15 Sep 2008 05:05:16 -0700

[PhillyOnRails] Re: PubNite: 9/15

On Sep 15, 2008, at 7:14 AM, Colin Bartlett wrote:

On Sep 14, 2008, at 8:51 PM, Steve Eichert wrote:

Just a heads up that I may try and talk some peeps from the Philly
ALT.NET user group to crash your pub night as well!

The more the merrier.

I do have a small fear that it might be busy. Apparently the Eagles
are playing tonight. But I usually come early and leave early so that
will probably be everyone else's problem to deal with. =)

Hrm... yeah, that's possible. Well I warned Butch so hopefully he'll have some ideas to accommodate us. Maybe that back room or something (no TV's back there I'm pretty sure)

Looking forward to a diverse crowd, Steve! :)
-Mat