Mark Rogaski on Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:18:43 -0500 (EST)

Re: fwd: smartworker, opendesk.com, Perl Mongers, and you

: From: Richard Dice <rdice@pobox.com>
:
: These are publically available
: open source packages (should be finding their way onto CPAN pretty
: soon) that really put a whole new light on web development in Perl.
[snip]
:
: Would it be okay for me to give you a bigger write up about these
: tools, and hopefully you could forward that on to your .pm mailing
: list?  (or whatever other instrument of information dissemination you
: have at your disposal)
:

If these distributions are bound for CPAN, it might be appropriate to
submit a write-up to be published on www.perl.com.

Mark

--
Mark Rogaski                  | "I want to see movies of my dreams."
wendigo@pobox.com             |        -- Built To Spill, "Car"