Rachel King on Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:47:55 -0500 (EST)

Re: fwd: smartworker, opendesk.com, Perl Mongers, and you

Maybe put up some temporary links on the Phl.pm webpage to his stuff?
Under some sort of non-official-endorsement "Miscellaneous" category?

-Rachel, just not liking huge messages in her inbox

> Interested, or shall I tell him no?
>
> -R

Rachel J. King
B.S.E., Computer Science & Engineering '99
Society of Women Engineers   *   Hexagon Senior Society
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~rjking