Nguon Hao Ching on Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:06:16 -0500 (EST)

errata for Dec. 6 evening

Clark Cooper mentioned POE on Monday, as the basis of a file system
metadata layer:

    http://www.netrus.net/users/troc/perl.html

I forget the name of the CMU file system.

Adam also mentioned the Inferno operating system (I'm only guessing
from the pieces mentioned: Styx, Limbo).  I don't see Cerberus or
Kerberos mentioned on the oddly designed Web site:

    http://www.vitanuova.com/

Right now, I don't recall the entry point of the Styx chat segment.
As it is, the Underworld is surrounded by Styx (river of Hate) and
depending on which version of the story, any of the other rivers:
Acheron (river of Woe), Cocytus (river of Wailing), Lethe (river of
Forgetfulness, I think) and Pyriphlegethon (river of Fire).

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

-Hao