mjd-perl-pm on Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:09:31 -0500 (EST)

Reading group next week?

I liked Adam's suggestion that we read a thinner book, and also that
we read a policies-and-practicies sort of book, which might arouse
more discussion than the technical books we had been reading before.
But I'm also interested in continuing with the Conway book, although
less so because interest in that seems to be waning.

I wonder if we could come to some sort of decision?  Does anyone else
have an opinion?

Mark-Jason Dominus 	  			                 mjd@plover.com
I am boycotting Amazon. See http://www.plover.com/~mjd/amazon.html for details.